SHELFKIT17 offers a convenient solution to displaying wine labels inside your commercial SWC1775 or SWC1735C wine cellar. The kit includes two steel racks designed to sit atop the wooden shelves that come standard with these units. The steel racks feature a riveted stand that lets you store six Bordeaux or five Burgundy style bottles at a gentle angle, keeping the label in full display. The shelves are also sized to allow you to store an additional four bottles horizontally behind the displayed bottles. SHELFKIT17 is made in the USA and ships in one box. It can be ordered with the SWC1775 or SWC1735C, or purchased separately for aftermarket use.
- Two steel racks : Upright racks sit on the SWC1735C or SWC1775's wooden shelves
- Display up to 6 bottles per shelf : Racks are slotted and spaced to display up to 6 Bordeaux style bottles or 5 wider Burgundy style bottles
- Extra storage : Rack is sized so that you can lay an additional 4 bottles down to maximize storage
- Easy use : Racks sit right on the wine cellar's shelves and can be removed as needed
- Black finish : Blends beautifully into the wine cellar's matching interior
||6.0 lbs. (3 kg)
||10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.