Weatherproof construction allows safe use in the outdoors
•True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
•Digital thermostat allows easy temperature management
•Factory-installed lock offers security you can count on
•Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel
SUMMIT SPFF51OS Series features versatile frost-free all-freezers perfectly sized and featured for convenient use in or outdoor spaces. The SPFF51OSCSSHV is a 24" wide all-freezer designed for built-in or freestanding use. The cabinet and door are fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel to hold up to the outdoor elements. The door includes a factory installed lock for added security and a sleek professional handle for a professional look. Inside, the SPFF51OSCSSHV is designed for true convenience and low maintenance operation. The frost-free design ensures users won't have to manually defrost the 4.72 cu.ft. interior, while adjustable shelves offer flexible storage solutions. Recessed LED lighting provides an attractive, energy efficient display. A digital thermostat (located in the unit's kickplate) makes temperature management easy and intuitive. With solid construction and a striking design, the SPFF51OSCSSHV makes an ideal finish for any outdoor kitchen. For a matching refrigerator, see the SPR627OSCSSHH.
- Weatherproof design : Designed and constructed for use in the outdoors
- Frost-free operation : No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Stainless steel construction : Exterior cabinet and door are fully wrapped in weatherproof 304 grade stainless steel
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Recessed LED light : Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Adjustable shelves : Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Professional handle : Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Commercially listed : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.35" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.63" (116 cm)
||4.72 cu.ft. (134 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||108.0 lbs. (49 kg)
||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||LHD - Left hand door swing
|Latch for door
Energy Star Rated:
4.72 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.