At 48-In. wide, Capital's CGRT484G2-L Culinarian Liquid Propane six-burner Gas Range Top with 12-In. Thermo-Griddle can deal with any amount of cooking you could feasibly have to do at once. With its six powerful open burners and one 12-In. Thermo-Griddle combined masterfully into one seamless and attractive machine.
- Culinarian Series range top with six 25,000 BTU open burners capable of turning down to give 145° F simmer
- One 18,000 BTU 12-In. Thermo-Griddle
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rail
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Commercial quality cast iron grates with easy-to-clean matte porcelain finish
- Liquid propane fueled
- 48 inches wide
- Stainless steel grill cover comes standard
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 6 burners and 12-In. griddle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.